Returns through our DHL Returns Portal within Germany:
Process of a return:
- Fill in all fields in the DHL Returns Portal and confirm your details with the [Next] button.
- Now you can open the return label as a PDF document and print it out.
Alternatively, you can show the QR code with your smartphone at Deutsche Post offices, parcel carriers, parcelshops or packstations of DHL to print the label.
- Please pack the products carefully - preferably in the original packaging and stick the DHL return label clearly visible on the package (if possible, remove or stick over the old package label).
- You can hand over the package at the nearest Deutsche Post offices, parcel carriers, parcelshops or packstations of DHL. Many Thanks!
- Once your return has arrived, a credit note will be issued and sent to the registered email address. The credit amount will be refunded via your chosen payment method.
Note: A direct exchange is not possible. If you wish a product e.g. in a different color or size, just make a new order and send back the other product. If you want to complain about a delivered product, please use our complaint form.
Please send returns from abroad at your own expense to:
- Return -
Bochumer Str. 96
If you do not want to use the DHL Returns Portal and you have questions about returning, please fill out the form below.
Please note that the information on this page does not constitute a mandatory requirement for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.